Saturday, January 21, 2012

bye try-outs, hello weekly tests

ayeee. i've just done my try-outs and......i get better result than the previous one :D i'm studying really hard for it. and i was happy that these try-outs are finally done. but the shocking news are, we, 6 graders are going to have weekly tests next week. the worst case is, there will be 3 weekly tests in a day. so.........tell meee when is my real holiday. without studying. chika needs rest :(

bcs of this weekly test i decide not to study today. heheee. i'lll just start my studying tomorrow. i was kinda lazy today. i wake up too early and bcs of that, i just stay on my bed, playing my blackberry. and now i spend my day infront of my laptop, and near my blackberry.

how i wish i could just pass this 6 grade........... and another news i heard is, that the UAS will held on April which is my birthday!!!! there's no way i have my birthday on UAS :" it isn't fair.... i mean fine. it's kind of new-birthday-expirience.

let's forget about my tests, and relax ;D
see ya~
{},c

No comments:

Post a Comment