Sunday, November 25, 2012

Say Hello to My New Life :)

Haiii it's been a supeeeeeer loooong time i left my blog, with no new post. (though i know no one would visit my blog) I'm a junior high student now and i'm proud of it. I like my new life, but....i got stress in my new crazy life too.

My junior high friends? AMAZING. FUN. CRAZY. WILD. LOVABLE. INCREDIBLE. FLAWLESS. AWESOME B-) they're just...perfect :) I mean...i'm not sure i'm going to school without my fellas. I, have a kind of daily routine, of going to puri sriwedari like...every Friday. well of course...to play. With Michy,Ilham,Rayyan and Akbar i used to spent my lovely friday there, at puri. We love playing hide-and-seek. though i' not a good player :$

Subject?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THIS THING. Fine. I'm going to tell ya all that............i got bad scores. i even got my first remedial in my entire life;__________: Imagine. how i really fail here, in junior high. i mean...i do change a lot. play,play,play,play.............. and no word called 'study' in my brain. hhhhhhhhh:'( i want my 6 grade life baaackkk *ups definitely not going to happen-_-*

So yeah, going to post some crazy pictures i took with my fellas during this crazy 7 grade era :)








Halloween parteey was crazily FUUUUN :D i would never forget my first Halloween party expirience. Likeee eveeeerrr. Seeyaaa!

{},c

No comments:

Post a Comment